About Our Chapter
Established in xxxx, the Honolulu chapter of CFMA has xx members from all islands in the state.
Chapter Mission Statement
- To unite individuals having financial responsibility in the construction industry.
- To provide a forum through which the Association's members can meet to exchange ideas.
- To develop and coordinate education programs dedicated to the purpose of improving the professional standards of construction financial managers.
- To enhance the role and promote the image of the construction financial manager.
- To make a positive contribution to the community in which we live and work.
- Chapter is a professional and organized group (viable and growing).
- Members participate broadly in many facets of the organization.
- CFMA is considered the premier source of information, training, and education relating to construction financial management.
- CFMA is a fun place.
- CFMA members view the organization as valuable.
- Participation is considered essential to members and their corporate sponsors.